Monday, May 22, 2006

Messing with my Template

Every time I try to personalize this pages template (add a list of bookmarks, add a counter, etc.) it messes up the spacing on the page so that all my left column information doesn't appear until the bottom of the blog. That was the entire reason I switched to this template. With my old template, which had the small column on the right, all my right hand information was appearing at the bottom of the blog. I never had this problem before. Anyone else experience this?

2 comments:

Katrina Ray-Saulis said...

My blog always has that problem, and I gave up on trying to fix it...

Being a young person (22) completely fascinated by history, I plan to follow your blog quite closely.

Nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

It just fixed itself... don't know how.