The semester is over and now it is time to clean up. I'm giving myself a week for clean-up tasks (putting away old notes, clearing out emails, returning overdue library books, etc.). So far things aren't going super fast. But I do have some excuses: Yesterday, I wasn't finished with grading drama until 11:00 a.m. and it was faculty/staff appreciation lunch. Then today I had to sit in on a Promotion and Tenure workshop from 10:30-2.
Nevertheless, things are starting to slowly get put away. So far I've managed to:
1. Put final exams in a drawer to be shredded 6 months from now.
2. Pulled out the final of a kid who wants to know why he got a C on the final.
3. Made new folders for info on department web page/department report that I still need to write.
4. Sent out some departmental emails of things we need to clear up before summer is in full swing.
5. Lots more to do tomorrow.