Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Semester's Over

The semester is over and now it is time to clean up. I'm giving myself a week for clean-up tasks (putting away old notes, clearing out emails, returning overdue library books, etc.). So far things aren't going super fast. But I do have some excuses: Yesterday, I wasn't finished with grading drama until 11:00 a.m. and it was faculty/staff appreciation lunch. Then today I had to sit in on a Promotion and Tenure workshop from 10:30-2.

Nevertheless, things are starting to slowly get put away. So far I've managed to:

1. Put final exams in a drawer to be shredded 6 months from now.
2. Pulled out the final of a kid who wants to know why he got a C on the final.
3. Made new folders for info on department web page/department report that I still need to write.
4. Sent out some departmental emails of things we need to clear up before summer is in full swing.
5. Lots more to do tomorrow.

No comments: